Monday, February 15, 2010

Brown Sugar Facial mask: Beautiful skin on a dime

Beautiful Skin on a Dime
So I'm creating a theme here on blogger. I want to provide you with ways you can do and make things for more than a fraction of the price. This week its beautiful skin on a dime. I am currently having issues with loading pictures onto blogger, so I will post them at a later time.

Brown Sugar Facial Mask
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 - 2 tbsp milk, not skim

Mix ingredients well. An additional option I added is heating it up for 10 seconds, making a nice warm sauna mask. You will most defiantly want to put your hair up and wear a bandanna, headband, or scarf. Open pours with warm water and massage lightly on skin. Leave on for 15 minutes, then wash off with warm water. Be sure you get all the brown sugar off your skin. Now enjoy fresh clean beautiful smooth skin!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment